Tuesday, March 4, 2014

EU LCS W8D1 Tue, Mar. 4 | SUPER WEEK!

Today's Matches:

1. Copenhagen Wolves vs Fnatic
2. ROCCAT vs Gambit Gaming
3. SK Gaming vs Millenium
4. Supa Hot Crew vs Alliance
5. ROCCAT vs Millenium

How the hell did I not realize it was Superweek? Although, I knew it was Superweek...I just didn't realize it started Today..but I should have realized it..because that's..sort of ..my job, but okay...I'll just pretend I had this posted all day. *feeble smile*  :)

1. The Wolves are hot and they're looking to capitalize on Fnatic's rough patch, but who DESTROYED Gambit last week? Should be a great match..betting we see close to a 50/50 split on viewer votes for this one. I'm thinkin' Wolves today.

2. ROCCAT <3 <3 <3 Who..are these Russian guys they're playing?

3. This should be SK's game.

4. I think Alliance will upset SHC today. Call it intuition. :)

5. Bye Millenium...sorry. :/ Go Overpow! :)


Yeah..we got this.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment